Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Wine of Star Wars Part II: The Empire Kicks Back

Due to massive public outcry demanding more, we bring you another batch of time-wasting foolishness.

Gungan Army in the Fog
The Gungan Army
Sea Smoke Botella
"The enemy has this massive droid army, and we've got - what? Glowing balls and catapults? Weesa need some kind of advantage, and the morning fog is it" said Captain Tarpals. "Plus, it's pretty cool to come rolling in all 'Throne of Blood' style."



Darth Maul
Darth Maul
Gnarly Head
"Yeah, joke about the head...very original" the visibly exasperated Dathomiri Nightbrother declared. "'Is your Mom a crocodile?', 'You have a little something on your face'...yep, heard 'em all." He quickly followed up, "I will take the wine, however."



Aks Moe
Aks Moe
Holy Cow Chardonnay
"I'm not actually a cow, I'm a diplomat and Senator from the glorious planet of Malastare" the three-eyed cow was heard to say (or is it 'herd' to say?)



Luke Skywalker gets his arm cut off
Luke Skywalker
The Dead Arm Shiraz
"So right after my 'Dad' cuts off my hand, Solo brings me this bottle of wine as a gag. But it's actually pretty tasty! Han can make fun of me all he wants, but I'm really strong in that arm now" Skywalker remarked. "And I think the princess was checking me out. You know, she's pretty cute...and I think we have a lot in common!"



C-3PO
C-3PO
Pink Champagne
What else would C-3PO drink?





The Art of Jeffrey Dale Starr

Jeffrey Dale Starr is a wine enthusiast, oil painter, and owner of mobile software company Purple Falcon.

No comments:

Post a Comment